CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

What being bored does to you....

Well since Joleen keeps making fun of for not posting anything for such a long time, and the fact that I am BORED OUT OF MY MIND at work (can't believe there are 6 freaking hours left! I want to cry! haha) I guess I will write a little something...unfortunately I have no pictures :( Hmm....here we go: I am currently 33 weeks pregnant- HUGE pregnant haha. We can't wait for the arrival of our little boy, who will proudly be named Thomas Edward Ames V (yes the fifth!!! Think he will have alot to live up to?) School is...well school. 5 weeks left (thank God!) and that's all I have to say about that- I used to love school but this program has proved me wrong! Don't know if i mentioned it before, but we finally moved into a bigger place out of town (so nice to be back out in the country!). It is so much better- Tommy gets to hunt whenever he wants, Tutie can go outside and play and look at the cows and horses whenever, and probably the best thing is that I don't have to be scared of cracked out neighbors ever night now!
Tommy is (besides AMAZING) busy all the time. I could go on and on about him an how wonderful he is and how special he makes me feel. I absolutely LOVE watching him with Tutie- he is the best daddy! He works so hard for our family- being a full time Federal Firefighter (which i love to tell people because firefighters are HOT! ;) right Jen?), helping my dad on the ranch, selling firewood, and just recently working as a paramedic perdiem here at Banner.
Tutie is the light of my life. Everyday she amazes me with something different. I love the fact that she calls me "mommy" rather than just mama. I love the way she waves to everyone, and she has the most beautiful smile. She kisses and rubs my belly everyday and points to it and says "baby". Makes me so happy. For Halloween she was ballerina and she colored her very pumpkin! It was so fun watching her! I can't believe she is 1 months old already. Time flys! Hmm, I like bragging about my family, guess I will have to get on here more often and put up some pics!

3 comments:

Jo said...

its about damn time! haha! Since I dont see ya much it was nice to get the update! So glad things are so good for you!

Unknown said...

Hey Britt...

Glad to hear everything is going well for you and your family!! It's almost time to have your little mister! Good luck and I can't wait to see the pictures!! Love you!
Beth

4 cute chicks said...

Yay for you making another long awaited post!!
And yes, here's a cheers to all the hot firemen out there (but especially ours). God Bless You Guys! haha
Love working with you and I can't wait for the baby boy! Hurry!