CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Hmm..another blog from work

I'm on my second 12-hour night shift as a labor and delivery apprentice nurse (which the first one about a week ago TOTALLY kicked my butt by the way!!) and I finally have a minute where Tutie isn't running around screaming and I can actually THINK for a second. There have been so many things going on lately it has been hard to get a grasp on everything! From waiting for my sister Monica to have her baby, to the up coming election (once I get started I can't stop!), to who is going to be able to cut hay tomorrow, or who is going to watch Tutie, is the house clean enough, or how are we going to afford this?, and "OMG! i really need to get going on my school work before school starts!
Monica is so close to having her baby I can hardly stand it! I am so excited for my niece (Rylee Nicole Moore) to arrive! Monica or Auntie Mouse has been the most amazing aunt to Tutie and I can't wait to be a great "Aunt Honey" to little Miss Rylee! Monica is even going to let me be in the delivery room with her! How awesome is that?! We are going to all have such a special bond!
Haying season is here and has been- but second crop only ever seems to be busier than the first! Not do we have just the regular headache that haying season brings- equipment breakdown, everyone finding ways/time to work, and getting everything done in a timely matter, we get to have the extra pressure of worrying about having enough water to be able to irrigate! Water shortage being way worse this year than the couple past we are having to rearrange our schedules- sacrifice fields, change crop plans, and even irrigate strictly on time rather than if the field is done or not. And yeah hay prices are the best that they have been in a couple years but that doesn't help right now- nor is it going to help for our losses that will carry over into next year. And to top it off (which effects us personally double time) cattle prices are SO LOW! So you don't have any place to put these cattle, so what do you do? Sell them? More like giving them away! It's like a never ending cycle of ups and downs i guess.
Hopefully this part doesn't offend anyone but if it does- you didn't have to keep reading this! I CAN NOT stand the fact that we may soon be having a Muslum running our country! Yes, I may not agree with everything that the current president has done, but I CAN NOT agree with anything that this man says! I mean seriously- who wants someone who won't even say the PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE to run our country? I know I sure as hell don't! "Change change change" is what he is promising right? Well doesn't every candidate do that? Its just what you want to hear, once they get there they will do there own thing anyways. But overall I would much rather see someone in office that at least RESPECTS the freaking country in which they want to be president of! Errrrr!!!
Well I guess that is enough rambling on for now. Don't worry I will have some actual family blogs and pictures soon...i have great ideas for them anyways!

2 comments:

4 cute chicks said...

Wow, I hope you feel better now! Just Kidding. I was wondering what you were typing over there, I thought your finger were going to catch on fire :) haha. You are so funny and I enjoy having you at work. Now get busy with your care plans.

Jo said...

Brit- I am so glad to see you spill a little bit about yourself in your blog, you are so quiet in person! I cant believe you are so political! I am NOT, but I do agree with you about the president thing. Well, I'll be seeing you at work, I'll try to think of some topics to chat about to get you through your third night shift!